We have an opportunity to work within the South Gloucestershire Community Nursing Team. There are 2 roles available and there is some flexibility around hours.
Nurses must have previous community experience and hold up-to-date training certificates
They must have the following core skills:
- Insulin Administration
- Bowel Care (DRE and administration of suppositories/enema)
- Ability to perform male/female/supra-pubic catheterisation
- Ability to manage PICC lines/pleurex drains
- Ability to administer and understand stat doses of EOL medication
- VAC Therapy Wound Care Knowledge
Please note that due to Covid-19 nurses will need to anticipate the possibility of working with patients with the virus.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.