Are you an innovative Band 7 nurse with a sound vision of nursing and a commitment to providing the best patient care? We have just the project for you!
The post holder will:
- Work alongside senior clinical nurse specialists assisting in the delivery of high quality Upper Gastroenterology / Hepatobiliary / Cancer of Unknown Primary services throughout the patient cancer pathways.
- Develop and advise on expert care, treatment and support for this patient group.
- Participate in and contribute to advancing the body of knowledge through education, research and audit as well as developing practice.
- Play a key role within the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure a seamless, co-ordinated and timely approach to care.
- In collaboration with their line manager the post holder will act as key worker for a caseload of patients demonstrating a high level of clinical decision making and an ability to monitor and improve standards of care.
Hours: 0900-1700 Monday-Friday
For more information or to apply, call 01792 224224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.