As a Physiotherapist, have you considered expanding your clinical portfolio and working on a Military Base?
The MOD are looking for civilian Physiotherapists for Larkhill Medical Centre, Wiltshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a multidisciplinary team working within a well equipped medical centre. Working within the MOD, you will experience a more relaxed environment, different patient profile and great support from staff.
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Be HCPC Registered as a Physiotherapist
- Be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
- Hold a Postgraduate Diploma in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
- Have two years clinical experience
- Have evidence of Continuing Professional Development
The hourly rate is £30.78.
To discuss this role or for more information, please contact Hannah on 01792 224 226 or email Hannah@med-co.onyx-sites.io.