Are you looking for a change from the standard primary or acute care? Are you seeking more autonomy and the opportunity to increase your skills?
If so, then a position as an agency nurse within the MOD might be just the thing!
The MOD are looking for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner in Barry.
Assignment details: Starting asap until 15 November 2021 (possible extension) Working 18.5 hrs Monday to Friday (no weekends) Rate: £23.45 per hour
The role will involve you being part of a multidisciplinary team, working within the medical or dental centres, or rehabilitation units. Working with the MOD is rewarding and interesting. Helping to keep our military in tip top condition.
Candidates must either
- Be a Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a MSc or Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma in a Mental Health clinical speciality, preferably but not limited to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Hold a professional registration with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)/EMDR UK & Ireland, and Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and be accredited in either EMDR or CBT.
- Must hold in date Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Level 3 certificates.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a Mental Health role.
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
Why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, week day hours to facilitate an optimum work – life balance
- Excellent working environment – a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Engaging work that really matters, where you have have a direct impact on the quality of services they provide.
- Opportunity to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- Roles can offer great job satisfaction!
Is Agency work for you?
Our aim is to create a positive, professional relationship with our candidates so that we can continue to offer you interesting and rewarding assignments on an ongoing basis.
- Greater variety and, in some cases, attractive financial packages.
- Weekly pay with transparent pay rates. A dedicated recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment.
- Free training via Blue stream.
We love our company but we know we have to do better than that! Med-Co has decades of experience with many long standing candidates and clients on our books. We treat our staff like family and when we invite you into our fold you become a part of that family. We care about each and every one of our clients and candidates alike.
For more information call Nicole on 01792 224227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.