We are currently looking for a Community Occupational Therapist in the Warrington, Cheshire area on a full time or part time basis.
Working within an established MDT 30 hrs week which could either be 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm both with a 30 min unpaid lunch break with the flexibility of working over the weekends if required. Can negotiate hours full time / part time.
Rate: from £19.06 per hour.
The team is responsible for the delivery of Intermediate Care that includes rapid response, intermediate care beds and domiciliary rehabilitation. As a senior therapist you will take responsibility, using a case management approach to work with the patient, family, carer and the patient’s GP to manage / stabilise the patient’s condition whilst integrating and co-ordinating onward referrals. Working closely with primary care, secondary care, social care and third sector organisations.
- Work closely with the Clinical Lead to provide clinical leadership; lead by example in regard to behaviour attitudes, conduct and appearance
- Take responsibility for line management of junior staff, including Appraisals
- Support and enable team members to: -communicate their views about improvements; -to see development as essential for personal growth; -to share achievements jointly with their colleagues; -to challenge, take agreed calculated risks and express dissatisfaction without prejudice.
- Current and valid HPC registration
- Diploma / degree in Occupational Therapy
- Evidence of relevant post graduate CPD
- Excellent communication skills, ability to share information at MDT case conference
- Ability to work autonomously independently and actively as a member of the wider MDT
- Have a wide range of good clinical reasoning skills, assessment and treatment skills and be able to problem solve and make decisions
- Experience of delivering clinical care in a hospital/primary care setting
- Fully licensed car driver or independently able to travel
For more information or to apply, call 01792 224224 or email email@example.com,