We are calling all amazing Physiotherapists to collaborate with us to provide top level community support in the Bristol area.
Are you up to the challenge? Then look no further!
Start: asap until 30 July (possible extension) Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 8.00-16.00.
MUST HAVE USE OF OWN CAR.
The Reablement service is a short-term service which supports and works with people, either in their own home or in Residential or Nursing Homes. The aim of the service is to maximise and maintain independence through the provision of rehabilitation and support. Following an initial assessment and in consultation with the service user, a care plan and rehabilitation programme is drawn up. Service users are encouraged to take an active part in the development of their plans and are supported to make informed choices regarding their care.
Key service objectives
- Prevention of admission to hospital
- Supporting discharge from hospital
- Carrying out planned intervention
- Stabilising Care Plans
- Working with individuals to regain as much independence as possible
- Determining the appropriate level and type of service for any on-going needs.
For more information or to apply, call us on 01792 224224 or email email@example.com.