The purpose of this post is to provide high risk foot care by way of specialised podiatric input both in clinical and domiciliary settings. There will be an expectation to support high risk diabetic care, both in community, and in the acute setting. The post will involve some sessions of nail surgery, biomechanics and assessment.
Timetable: 8.30 – 18.00, Monday to Friday Start: asap and to run for 3 months (possible extension)
Rate £20.70 per hour.
- Doctoral degree in podiatric medicine.
- Practical experience in a hospital or clinic.
- In-depth knowledge of modern surgical and therapeutic treatments.
- Knowledge of related medicines and topical treatments.
- Familiarity with foot abnormalities and genetic anomalies.
- DBS check
For more information or to apply, call 01792 224224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.