Our client is a 5-year-old scale-up business with a great team atmosphere built on trust. They are a
fast-growing company with an ambition to be the leading data transformation consultancy bringing
solutions, expertise and tools to clients in the FS industry. The company is winning some very
exciting projects driving digital & data transformation for some of the largest financial institutions in
the UK/Europe/Globe. The company enjoyed 400% revenue growth in 2021 and has an excellent
pipeline for 2022 and beyond.
We are looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) to join their successful, stable, and growing team
and this can be working from home with travel to London 2-3 days per week
Salary: £60-90K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
You will be a confident Database Administrator / Engineer with 3+ years of experience as a DBA or
similar (SQL / Oracle / Sybase).
Other essential requirements for this role include:
- Automation and Orchestration Tools (Jenkins, Ansible, GIT, TeamCity and others)
- Strong educational background with a degree preferably in Computer Science or related
- Must be comfortable in a working from home environment
Desirable(but not essential) requirements for this role include:
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) exposure. Certification would be beneficial
- Containerisation (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Coding skills (C#, Python, Java, Ruby, APIs etc)
- Data Protection Tooling experience, preferably Delphix Masking
- GDPR/PII data discovery and interfacing with CDO or application teams
- Experience of working in an FS environment
Our client is looking for a dynamic person with a strong DBA background of at least 3 years to join
their Delivery Team and become a Database Administrator. You will join a diverse team of dedicated
data engineers responsible for the implementation of application acceleration and data protection
services working across EMEA in the FS industry.
Job role and responsibilities:
As a Database Administrator (DBA) you will be working from home with responsibility for the
implementation of data virtualization and masking services within the financial services industry.
The company was set up by ambitious founders who had extensive knowledge and existing networks
within Financial Services. They have grown from 5 to 30 people due to their success, and look set to
double in size in the coming year.
The company’s mission is to be the leading data transformation specialist within the Financial
Markets. Their solutions bring the data agility, data security and data governance required to fuel
transformation and drive innovation within Financial Services.
You will join a diverse team of dedicated data engineers responsible for the implementation of
application acceleration and data protection services working across EMEA in the Financial Services
For more information please call 01792 224224 or click below to apply!