We need you to help keep our military in tip-top condition!
You will work as part of an amazing team in a role that is truly rewarding.
10 January until 31 March 2022 – 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday (likely extension)
Approximately 90% of assignments are extended so there is the possibility to have stability from working for the MOD. Alternatively, we can place you at another site when your assignment comes to an end.
Why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, weekday hours to facilitate an optimum work-life balance
- Excellent working environment – a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Engaging work that really matters, with great job satisfaction!
- A dedicated recruiter to assist you through the recruitment process and facilitate a successful application
- Free training via Blue stream
We love our company but we know we have to do better than that! Med-Co has decades of experience with many long-standing candidates and clients on our books.
We treat our staff like family and when we invite you into our fold you become a part of that family. We care about each and every one of our clients and candidates alike.
Dental Nurse – Essential Requirements:
- Fully registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) without restrictions.
- Must hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation.
- Must provide evidence of clinical currency in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-1-4, Returning to Clinical Practice, specifically a minimum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months.
- To have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including medical emergencies, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, disinfection and decontamination, radiography, and radiation protection.
- To be trained and current in emergency and resuscitation procedures and have practiced and tested these procedures at least annually in accordance with Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines and JSP 950 Leaflet 4-6-1 DMS CPR Standards and Training).
- Must have undertaken the additional health clearance checks for clinicians required to perform Exposure Prone Procedures (in accordance with the Department of Health policy entitled “Health clearance for tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV: New Healthcare Workers”).
For more information or to apply call Nicole on 01792 224227 or email Nicole@med-co.com.