Do you dream of engaging work that really matters?
Where you have a direct impact on the quality of services provided to patients?
Are you warm and passionate about your work?
The MOD (Ministry of Defence) is a most desirable area to work within the healthcare sector and we are always looking for great Nurses to work across the UK.
There is a current MOD opening for an HCA Level 3 for the following assignment in Sleaford, Lincolnshire:
Start 6/12 until 31/3/2022 (likely extension) 32 hrs per week, Monday to Friday
Rate: £12.66 per hour.
There is around a 90% chance that this assignment will be extended and if not, we will always try to find you another assignment nearby where possible.
So why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, week day hours for a great work-life balance
- Long-term assignments for continuity and stability
- Excellent working environment
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Opportunity to work alongside military personnel on Army, Navy and Air Force bases, delivering an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families
Is Agency work for you?
- A greater variety of jobs and attractive financial package
- Weekly pay with transparent pay rates
- A dedicated Recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment
- Free training via CPD-accredited online training provider, Bluestream
- Must have a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ/SVQ) Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or an equivalent Healthcare related NVQ).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years recent experience within the last 3 years of working in general practice or other healthcare environment as a HCA.
- Must be in date for Basic Life Support (BLS), Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
- Must be able to provide certificates of training, as undertaken within the last three years, and/or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager, who is a current registered healthcare professional, in:
o Recording ECGs
o Perfoming Venepuncture
o Performing urinalysis
o Preparation of specimens
o Undertaking simple dressing procedures
o Using aseptic technique
For more information or to apply call Nicole on 01792 224227 or email Nicole@med-co.com.