We are currently looking for 2 x Health Visitors Band 6 for Children’s Community Services in Lancashire.
The job is to start asap and run until the end of March. However, there is the possibility of an extension until end of June.
You will work Monday to Friday in shifts of 7.5 hours between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Priority will be given to those who are able to commit to block bookings.
Rate: £25 ph.
- Your days will be rewarding and varied including working with our multi-professional teams to facilitate multi-agency and interdisciplinary working
- Promoting and maintaining an effective service to clients, using the assessment framework, communication, negotiation and collaboration and prioritise own work in line with areas of highest risk, delegating work to the wider skill mix team appropriately
- Working closely with other key workers, partners and services, such as Children Services, School Nursing, Family First
- Ability to address sensitive issues in a clear and supportive manner
- Demonstrate compassion
- Signposting and referring to other services
- System One (patient management system) experience
Entry requirements & training:
- Need to be a registered midwife, adult, child mental health or learning disability nurse
- Completed a Specialist Community Public Health Nursing / Health Visiting course
- Up to date knowledge of the current national recommendations and public health agenda including the Healthy Child Programme
- Sound knowledge and experience of safeguarding children
- Compliance requirements: CV, NMC/PIN number, Enhanced DBS, References, Smartcard number
For more information call 01792 224224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.