We are looking for Care workers in the Leeds area!
You will provide elderly citizens with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home.
Whilst previous care experience is required, we will provide you with the training you require to carry out your role with confidence and a support team that you can access at any time.
Why grab this opportunity with both hands?
- You can work between 30-40 hours per week according to your preference (alternate weekend work)
- Growth opportunities including studies for NVQ Health and Social or Mental Health
- Weekly pay
- A rewarding role with both challenges and fulfilment
Rate: £9.67 per hour plus petrol reimbursement, pool car
A full UK driving licence is required, and your own vehicle for use at work is preferred but not essential.
Care Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with daily personal hygiene
- Support clients with mobility, standing, and physical activities
- Follow care plan as laid out by Registered Manager
- Serve and monitors prescription medicine intake
- Schedule client’s appointments, cancellations, and update records
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitary needs of client’s space and living areas
- May record client’s conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, and weight
- Ensure client’s safety; remove any safety hazards
- Work as a vital part in a team of medical professionals
We are seeking people who have the following qualities:
- Kind, caring and wish to make a difference
- Reliable and take pride in their work
- Flexible in their approach and able to work alternate weekends
For more information or to apply, call Nicole on 01792 224227 or email email@example.com.