Do you dream of engaging work that really matters? Where you have a direct impact on the quality of services provided to patients? Are you warm and passionate about your work?
The MOD (Ministry of Defence) is a most desirable area to work within the healthcare sector and we are always looking for great Nurses to work across the UK.
In Plymouth there is an MOD opening for a Specialist Practice Nurse Band 6: From 05/07/21 until 03/09/21 on a schedule of 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
Rate: £22.27 per hour.
There is around a 90% chance that this assignment will be extended and if not, we will always try to find you another assignment nearby where possible.
So why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, week day hours for a great work-life balance
- Long-term assignments for continuity and stability
- Excellent working environment
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Opportunity to work alongside military personnel on Army, Navy and Air Force bases, delivering an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families
- Must be Registered Nurse (Adult) Level 1 with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold a current PIN.
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
- Must have a minimum of two years post registration experience in PHC practice.
- Must have a minimum of one year’s post registration in a Band 6 or higher grade in a Primary Healthcare (PHC) setting (within the last three years).
- Must be in date for: Basic Life Support (BLS) Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 3 training.
Is Agency work for you?
- A greater variety of jobs and attractive financial package
- Weekly pay with transparent pay rates
- A dedicated Recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment
- Free training via CPD-accredited online training provider, Bluestream Academy.
For more information or to apply call 01792 224224 or email email@example.com.