Our client is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Coordinator for their new Complex Care service in Hampshire.
This exciting new role will cover the Hampshire and Isle of Wight region, and require a dynamic and adaptable individual.
Working hours: 40 hours per week – From £40,000 per year
Not your typical Monday-Friday role May include evenings and weekends
Responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive assessments, discharge planning and goal setting
- Transfer coordination
- Relationship building and cultural awareness
- Care planning, communication facilitating and information management
- Working effectively with multiple departments, groups and medical teams
- Be a Registered General Nurse
- Have Complex Care experience have an understanding of delivering care in the community
- Have access to their own vehicle
Please contact us on 01792 224223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full overview of the role and responsibilities or to apply.