We have an exciting permanent full-time vacancy for an experienced Nursing Manager in Dungavel working with an experienced team within a Secure Environment.
- Support the Healthcare Manager and deputising.
- Act as manager for the Healthcare Team, providing primary care to the detention population.
- Provide on-call cover on a rota basis of 26 weeks per annum to be agreed.
- Supporting CPD (Continued Professional Development).
- Lead clinical audits, reviews and service developments.
- Promote Patient involvement.
- Develop, implement and review service policies and procedures.
- To lead and assist with recruitment.
- Using your excellent organisational skills to motivate and lead others to achieve service objectives.
The salary starts at £46,467 per annum depending on experience. The salary is based on the Scottish Agenda for Change Band 7.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and have nursing experience up to at least band 6
- Must have knowledge of secure environments.
- Must have a post graduate qualification or equivalent experience in the management of Primary Care.
For more information or to apply, call 01792 224224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.