Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for an OutSystems Developer to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home with occasional expensed travel to client and company offices.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Salary: £35-75K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
We are open to considering OutSystems Developers early in their OutSystems journey as well as more experienced Developers.
Junior Developers will have at least 12 months of experience within software engineering, and more experienced Developers will have a solid foundation in developing web or mobile applications ideally using .Net.
Other requirements for this role include:
- Proficiency in OutSystems application development
- Knowledge of C# and SQL languages
- Flexible and responsive attitude to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities
- The drive and willingness to collaborate with others and will have a growth mind-set.
- Experience as an individual contributor towards the successful delivery on a large product or project with applied knowledge and participation in full lifecycle development
- Some experience with building proofs of concept
- Must be comfortable in a working-from-home environment
Other desirable but not essential skills for this role include:
- A Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and academic achievements valued
- OutSystems certification such as OutSystems Professional Certification, OutSystems Associate Reactive Developer or Mobile Developer Specialist (OutSystems 11)
Due to an expected increase in OutSystems projects, our clients Insurance team are looking for a number of OutSystems Developers at all levels of experience. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter who is quick to learn, takes ownership of issues and can help build up a Centre of Excellence capability then this a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and be on the leading edge of new technologies.
Job role and responsibilities:
As an OutSystems Developer, you will be working from home on exciting Insurance based focused proof of concept projects, and the development and maintenance of business applications using the OutSystems platforms.
Other responsibilities for this role include:
- Handling Client requirements and driving business to technology mapping discussions
- Following the team’s scrum process as directed by the Scrum master
- Contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Working closely with the project team including testing / design authority / project management, to ensure all work is completed to the required standard
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers, and a cycle to work scheme. This can be working from home.
Diversity is actively encouraged, and inclusivity is a top priority, with support networks for Parents, Women, LGBT+, BAME, Neurodiversity and Disability.
For more information call 01792 224224 or click below to apply!