I’m a Physiotherapist, what’s your superpower?
Calling all fantastic Physios!
Some excellent opportunities have arisen within the MOD (Ministry of Defence) for a Physiotherapist Specialist at Band 6.
20 hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
Rate: £27.05 per hour
You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team in a well-equipped medical facility within the MOD. Working for the MOD can be very rewarding. If you haven’t worked with them before or want to ask any questions please get in touch. Our dedicated recruitment team is on hand to assist.
There is around a 90% chance that this assignment will be extended and if not, we will always try to find you another assignment nearby where possible.
So why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, week day hours for a great work-life balance
- Long-term assignments for continuity and stability
- Excellent working environment
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Opportunity to work alongside military personnel on Army, Navy and Air Force bases, delivering an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families
Is Agency work for you?
- A greater variety of jobs and attractive financial package
- Weekly pay with transparent pay rates
- A dedicated Recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment
- Free training via CPD-accredited online training provider, Bluestream.
Please note: this is a temporary job through a recruitment agency. Whilst there is the possibility that the job may be extended, we would only encourage you to apply if you are able to accept the dates detailed in the job description. If you are looking for a permanent position, please search for jobs by Shortlist Service
- Must be HCPC Registered and a member of MCSP.
- Must have experience working at post-grad level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- Must have a minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders.
- Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent
For more information or to apply call Nicole on 01792 224227 or email email@example.com.