Some exciting opportunities have arisen within the MOD (Ministry of Defence) for Physiotherapist Specialist at Band 7!
We currently have two popular long term temporary assignments to fill:
- Winchester, South East – 05/07/21- 01/10/21 – 37.5 hours per week.
- Aldershot, South East – 05/07/21 27/08/21- 37.5 hours per week.
Rate: £31.46 per hour.
- Must be HCPC Registered and a member of MCSP.
- Must have experience working at post-grad level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- Must have a minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders.
- Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent
Why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, week day hours to facilitate an optimum work
- Life balance
- Excellent working environment
- A multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Engaging work that really matters, where you have have a direct impact on the quality of services they provide.
- Opportunity to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- Roles can offer great job satisfaction!
Please note: this is a temporary job through a recruitment agency. Whilst there is the possibility that the job may be extended, we would only encourage you to apply if you are able to accept the dates detailed in the job description. If you are looking for a permanent position, please search for jobs by Shortlist Service
Is Agency work for you?
Our aim is to create a positive, professional relationship with our candidates so that we can continue to offer you interesting and rewarding assignments on an ongoing basis. Greater variety and, in some cases, attractive financial packages.
- Weekly pay with transparent pay rates.
- A dedicated recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment.
- Free training via Blue stream.
We love our company but we know we have to do better than that!
Med-Co has decades of experience with many long standing candidates and clients on our books. We treat our staff like family and when we invite you into our fold you become a part of that family. We care about each and every one of our clients and candidates alike.
For more information or to apply, call 01792 224224 or email email@example.com.