We are seeking locum Principal Clinical Psychologists for the MOD in Tidworth.
The role will be to provide a specialist psychological assessment and therapy service to military personnel whilst demonstrating clinical leadership.
You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team and also liaise with the military executive/line-management system.
Essential requirements for the role include but are not limited to:
- Having a Post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical/Counselling psychology
- Hold HCPC registration under Practitioner Psychologist domain
- Being able to evidence having carried out clinical research
- Evidence of delivery of teaching and training
- Eligible for Graduate Membership of the BPS.
For more information call 01792 224224 or email email@example.com.