For over 25 years this award-winning creative agency has been delivering insight-driven brand and communication strategies that define and grow successful brands across the retail and property spectrum. They are looking to welcome a PR & Comms Account Executive to their team!
What they offer you!
- Starting salary of £24-27K depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, closed over Christmas AND your birthday day off!
- Company bonus scheme – if the agency does well, so do you!
- Hybrid working – 2 days working from home and office-based Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Bespoke Personal Development Plan – paving the way for your own journey to Account Manager
- (and beyond)
- Company wellbeing programme (employee wellbeing is high on their agenda)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible start time
- Frequent socials (including Thirsty Thursdays and monthly socials)
- A company trip when they hit target!
- A culture of appreciation, reward and recognition – with monthly and quarterly awards
Managing smaller client accounts/campaigns and providing Account Managers and Account Directors with the day-to-day support and administration they need to drive forward their campaign delivery including:
- Media sell-in – you’re building an enviable little black book of media contacts
- Copywriting – press releases, blogs, opinion pieces, social content
- Desk research – identifying new trends or suppliers to work with
- Blogger / vlogger / influencer outreach
- Actively participating in brainstorms and meetings
- Reporting – attending status calls, writing status reports, drafting monthly reports, saving, and evaluating all coverage
- Financial management – working with the Finance Assistant on budgeting, invoicing, and billing for your clients
Maintaining client relationships, presenting at meetings, managing client expectations and helping to generate proposals for new business development.
Who would suit this role:
- Experience working within a PR agency or internal PR department
- Demonstrable experience working with both B2B and B2C clients
- Understand what makes ‘news’, able to wield the many tools in a PR’s belt
- Journalistic skills are required to tell a story in infinite, compelling ways
For more information call 01792 224224 or click below to apply!