Do you dream of engaging work that really matters?
There is an MOD opening for a General Practice Nurse Band 5, working full-time Monday to Friday for a minimum assignment of 3 months.
There is around a 90% chance that this assignment will be extended and if not, we will always try to find you another assignment nearby where possible.
So why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, weekday hours for a great work-life balance
- Long-term assignments for continuity and stability
- Excellent working environment
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Free training via CPD-accredited online training provider, Bluestream
- A dedicated Recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment
General Practice Nurse – Essential Requirements:
- Must be Registered Nurse (A) Level 1 nurse with the NMC; hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN); and not subject to any restrictions of practice
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
- Have a minimum of one year’s post registration current experience in a Band 5 or higher grade in a Primary Healthcare (PHC) setting (within the last three years)
- Must be in date for Basic Life Support (BLS) Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
- Must hold certificates of training/qualification/update, or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager who is a current and practicing GMC or NMC Registrant (either of which must be obtained within the last three years) in:
- Immunisation and Vaccination: (including children if engaged within a families practice)
For more information or to apply, call Nicole on 01792 224227 or email Nicole@med-co.com.