Do you dream of engaging work that really matters?
Where you have a direct impact on the quality of services provided to patients?
Are you warm and passionate about your work?
The MOD (Ministry of Defence) is a most desirable area to work within the healthcare sector and we are always looking for great Nurses to work across the UK.
There is an MOD opening for General Practice Nurse Band 5, working full-time Monday to Friday in London.
Rate: £21.85 per hour.
There is around a 90% chance that this assignment will be extended and if not, we will always try to find you another assignment nearby where possible.
So why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
- Daytime, weekday hours for a great work-life balance
- Long-term assignments for continuity and stability
- Excellent working environment
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Opportunity to work alongside military personnel on Army, Navy and Air Force bases, delivering an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families
Is Agency work for you?
- A greater variety of jobs and attractive financial package
- Weekly pay with transparent pay rates
- A dedicated Recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment
- Free training via CPD-accredited online training provider, Bluestream.
General Practice Nurse – Essential Requirements:
- Must be Registered Nurse (A) Level 1 nurse with the NMC; hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN); and not subject to any restrictions of practice
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
- Have a minimum of one year’s post registration current experience in a Band 5 or higher grade in a Primary Healthcare (PHC) setting (within the last three years)
- Must be in date for Basic Life Support (BLS) Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
- Must hold certificates of training/qualification/update, or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager who is a current and practicing GMC or NMC Registrant (either of which must be obtained within the last three years) in: Immunisation and Vaccination: (including children if engaged within a families practice) & Venepuncture
For more information or to apply, call Nicole on 01792 224227 or email email@example.com.