Our client is a privately owned, fast-growth Private Medical business who are growing their Laboratory services across London / Greater London, you will be joining as a Senior Biomedical Scientist with Haematology experience, who can independently and professionally.
It is an exciting time to be joining this business to be part of the original team and help create and build the Pathology laboratories in and around London.
Salary: £52K gross per annum
As a Biomedical Scientist, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the CSO in the selection of vendors to define the haematology, immunology, and biochemistry service offering.
- Managing the installation, validation, and verification process.
- Liaising with vendors to arrange training, manage instrumentation issues and
- Managing/supervising a team of junior staff in performing their general duties.
- Providing training and overseeing competence for junior staff.
- Reporting and managing laboratory quality related issues and other quality related processes in line with the laboratory Quality Management System and corresponding regulatory standards.
- Review laboratory performance in line with laboratory KPIs.
The ‘When’: Office Hours 9am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday.
The ‘Where’: Location Working between two pathology laboratories in the southeast (Windsor/Central London).
The successful Senior Biomedical Scientist will have the following skills and experiences:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: helping to establish new laboratory sites in collaboration with the senior leadership team, define the testing
- Multidisciplinary expertise: Have experience in clinical diagnostic Haematology, Biochemistry, and Immunology
- HCPC registration.
- Experience with a wide array of analysers both point of care and laboratory based.
- Experience in writing technical SOPs
- Experience in validation/verification of new equipment/assays
- Super organised: used to juggling multiple projects with different priorities and working to short deadlines
- Strong attention to detail: our team rely on us to ensure projects run perfectly
- Tech savvy: confident using MS Office Have a growth mindset: we’re growing fast, and you’ll be expected to offer ideas where processes can be improved and drive your own personal development
- Excellent verbal and written skills: you should be able to draft clear, concise communications, adapting tone & style as appropriate
For more information call 01792 224227 or apply below attaching your CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.