Med-Co have been proudly associated with our Armed Forces for over 15 years and have supplied all manner of clinician to every branch of the MOD.
We have ongoing opportunities for General Practitioners who are trained in Aviation Medicine to locum in Hampshire.
The role involves:
- Examinations and Occupations Health assessments.
- Report and inform local medical authorities of any cases that may affect servicemen’s ability to undertake their duties.
- Complete reports in accordance with MOD policy.
The MOD offer a more relaxed working environment with longer patient appointments and great support staff and shorter working day.
The hourly pay rate is £68.39, paid weekly.
- Must be on the GMC Register without restrictions.
- Diploma in Aviation Medicine or have completed the RAF Military Aviation Medicine Examiner (MAME) course.
Please contact Hannah on 01792 224226 or email Hannah@med-co.onyx-sites.io to discuss the role or for information on other areas in need of AV Med GPs.