Are you looking to work hours that are tricky to find?
Just let us know what hours you are available to work and we will try to accommodate.
Are you looking for a varied role?
As a Support Worker no two days will be the same!
Are you helpful and collaborative by nature and would like to use these assets in your work?
You will be supporting a young person with a variety of tasks from personal care to enjoying activities within the home to taking them to the local swimming pool!
In this rewarding role your duties can include:
- To support individuals with multiple sensory impairments, physical and / or learning disabilities within the home, centre and community.
- To provide a customised, responsive and high quality service to make lives easier.
Why this role could be just what you are looking for!
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Part-time or full-time hours available
- Weekly pay via Med-Co Recruitment and a dedicated Recruiter as your point of contact for any questions or issues
- Invaluable experience for anyone wanting to pursue a future career in care, support work or the medical field
- A stimulating role that would be both challenging and rewarding
Rate are from £9.16 per hour
You do not need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent support worker. Knowledge of multi sensory impairments / learning difficulties is beneficial.
For more information or to apply, call us on 01792 224224 or email email@example.com.