At Med-Co SHS (Secure Healthcare Services), we are always looking to expand our team, meet interesting new people and offer exciting opportunities in the Secure Healthcare sector.
We are currently looking for prison experienced GP’s to work on an ad-hoc basis (covering annual leave, staff illness, etc…) at 3 Prison sites in Surrey: – HMP Send – HMP Downview – HMP Coldingley
By joining our bank of prison focused clinicians, you will become a valued member of our team and enjoy:
- Flexible working – choose the shifts and days you want to work.
- Learning and development- access to exclusive online learning.
- Dedicated compliance support – help with all that mandatory paperwork.
- Hassle-free shift booking – access our rota system online or speak to a dedicated rota assistant via phone or email.
Applicants should have:
- Experience of using SystmOne within a secure environment.
- An understanding of prescribing within a secure environment.
- NOMS clearance.
- RCGP Part 1 (Substance Misuse).
Hours: 08:30am – 12:30pm (GP clinics run Monday to Friday)
Rate: Competitive hourly rates.
For more details, please contact Leah on 01792 224220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.